Petit als núvols
The great network of El més petit!
Artists, programmers, researchers … you are all invited to participate and connect in this meeting to have a broad and complete look at where the entertainment sector for early childhood is going internationally.
This year’s edition has been held online. Conferences and online proposals will be available until December 31st.
- On-demand conferences
- Children are natural artists in environtments of encounter, with Penny Hay (United Kingdom)
- Curiosity and Disruption, with Thomas Eisenhard (Denmark)
- Art, família i confinament (Art, family and confinement), different speakers (Catalonia – Spain)
- Facing the change, with Andrea Gromemeyer (Germany)
- One little step…Every time!, with The Little Theatre Cennai (Índia)
- La santé culturelle (Q&A session) with Sophie Marinopoulos
- Move on. Play. Dance! 3 online proposals: 3 specifically created experiences for the current context by companies that understand that “digital” goes beyond a screen